All the Microsoft Office 365 Questions You Were Afraid to Ask
TechRepublic has gone and created what basically amounts to a “Microsoft Office 365 For Dummies.” It’s an article that goes deep into what the service is, what it costs, what apps it gets you access to, and a whole lot more. If you have any lingering questions about the somewhat unintuitive service, it’s likely that this article has the answers.
- **What is it?**Microsoft Office 365 provides users with the basic productivity applications necessary to get work done in the modern enterprise. It includes applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive, just to name a few.
- **Why does it matter?**As the standard for productivity suites, competing products are generally measured against applications from the Office 365 suite.
- **Who does it affect?**In the modern mobile-centric enterprise, Office 365 provides the tools used to get work done. This makes Office 365 important to just about every working individual.
- **When is it available?**The latest version of Microsoft Office 365 is available right now. The current subscription includes Office 2016 applications.
- **How do you get it?**Enterprises can purchase a subscription to Office 365 via the Microsoft website. Subscriptions range from $8/user/month to $35/user/month.