August 15th, 2014 Release Notes
#instructors #new-content #release-notes
A Skills Approach Access Complete – Chapter 6: Exploring Advanced Forms
SIMbook chapter including Show Me, Guide Me, and Let Me Try and associated simulated questions
SIMnet Access Advanced: Lesson 6: Exploring Advanced Form
- 16 tasks available for custom lessons
- 62 simulated questions (31 assessment/31 practice)
- Mappings for the “by textbook” custom lesson and exam filters will be released Tuesday, August 19.
Excel 2013 Capstone – Level 3 Working with Sales Data
Advanced PowerPoint Projects
- PowerPoint 2013 In Practice – Ch 5 Independent Project 5-5
- PowerPoint 2013 In Practice – Ch 5 Independent Project 5-6
- Instant Help topics now reflect the latest updates to SIMnet
- Animation – Added grading capability for additional animation types and animation effects.
- Videos – Determine if a video has a specific style. Determine if a video has specific height and width dimensions.
- Slide Master – Determine if an action button exist on a Slide Master and if action buttons have the correct size and style.
- Media – Determine whether a type of media on a slide has the correct number of bookmarks. Determine if media is set to start based on a trigger. Determine if media has playback options applied.
- Hyperlinks – Check if a hyperlink exists on a slide and if the destination is correct.
- Charts – Update grading to support multiple charts of different types on a slide.
- Revised the method of identifying form and report controls to use the control source property rather than the name property.
- Excel 2013 Skills Approach – Ch 3 Fix It 3.6 – Updated Instructions
- Excel 2013 Skills Approach – Ch 7 Challenge Yourself 7.4 – Updated Instructions