November 14th, 2014 – Release Notes
- Access 2013 Skills Approach – Skill Review 7.1 (Upload .accdb)
- Access 2013 Skills Approach – Challenge Yourself 7.3 (Upload .accdb)
- New grading for whether or not a report is based on a specific query
- New grading for conditional formatting in a report
- New grading for report control border styles
- New grading for hiding duplicates fields in a report
- New grading for whether or not a subreport is present in a specific report
- New grading if a subreport is linked to a specific report on the correct fields.
- Added new functions to search for paragraphs by content of the paragraph rather than paragraph number. The new functions include checking the following paragraph characteristics: style, indentation, shading, bullet/numbered list style, bullet font size, and cross references.
- Word 2013 In Practice –Independent Project 2-6 – improved grading to be less dependent on paragraph number