Mac Users Having Difficulty Loading “Let Me Try” Simulations
#help #instructors #students
A recent update to Mac’s Safari browser has caused some users difficulty when loading Let Me Try simulations. Simply changing one setting in Safari will have your browser functioning normally again. Just follow these steps.
- 1.With Safari open click the application menu, labelled Safari.
- 2.Select Preferences in the drop down menu.
- 3.With the Preferences dialog open, select the Advanced tab.
- 4.Uncheck the Stop plug-ins to save power checkbox
- 5.Close the dialog and reload the page.