SIMnet Projects Release Notes for Monday, February 17, 2014
#instructors #new-content #release-notes
For release Monday, February 17, 2014:
A Skills Approach : Excel 2013 – Chapter 7 Skill Review 7.1
- Improve chart functions to work when multiple charts are present on one worksheet.
- Determine if a chart has a secondary axis.
- Identify legend position.
- Compare fill color for a point in a series.
- Compare line format options for a series.
- Determine whether markers and other points such as high point and last point are show on trend lines.
- Compare colors of markers and other points.
- Identify the begin arrow and/or end arrow type.
- Count the number of trendlines in a chart.
- Verify existence of word art on a worksheet.
- Compare text effects.
- Compare picture style characteristics.
In Practice Word Independent Project 2-4: Fixed a grading error that was occurring with a paragraph spacing function.
In Practice Excel Independent Project 4-4: Fixed a grading error that was occurring in a conditional formatting function.
Fixed an error that was occurring when comparing font properties of cover page document properties.