New Content Released in March 2014
It has been a busy spring here at Triad! Here’s what we’ve added to SIMnet during the month of March:
- A Skills Approach, Access Complete
- Chapter 8 – Exploring Advanced Queries and Macros (The Skills Access Complete chapters will be released out of order.)
- In Practice (Nordell), Access Complete
- Chapter 7 – Creating Advanced Forms
- Chapter 8 – Designing and Managing Databases
- Chapter 9 – Integrating Applications
Updated SIMnet lesson, exam, and SIMpath content for the followingIn Practice(Nordell) Access chapters:
- Chapter 3 – Creating and Using Queries
- Chapter 5 – Templates, Advanced Relationships, and Macros
- Chapter 6 – Creating Advanced Queries and Reports and Using SQL
- Skills Approach Word – Ch 7 Skill Review 7-2
- Skills Approach Word – Ch 7 Challenge Yourself 7-3
- Skills Approach Word – Ch 8 Skill Review 8.1
- Skills Approach Word – Ch 8 Challenge Yourself 8.4
- In Practice Access – Ch 7 Independent Project 7-4
- In Practice Access – Ch 7 Independent Project 7-3a and 7-3b
- Determine if pagination settings have been applied to a paragraph such as widow and orphan control and keeping paragraphs together.
- Check for the existence of cross-references.
Table of Contents
- Determine if the table of contents uses a built-in formatting style.
- Check if the chart has specific chart elements such as a title, legend, or data labels.
- Check if a quick layout has been applied to a chart.
- Determine if picture has been adjusted with a color.
- Determine if pictures have been grouped.
- Check the alignment of pictures or picture groups.
- Added checks for additional styles and color sets.
- Revised grading for shape formatting to work regardless of the shape type.
- Determine if the repeat header row feature has been applied to a table header.
- Revised grading for several table features to work when there are multiple tables in a document.
- Revised grading to ignore unnecessary outside parenthesis surrounding formulas.
- In Practice Excel Ch 3 Independent Project 3-6 – Added feedback to identify when multiple trendlines exist for a data series.
- In Practice Excel Ch 4 Independent Project 4-4 – PivotTables will not be graded correctly if the source data reference a table name or a cell range.
- In Practice Excel Ch 6 Independent Project 6-5 – Corrected project instructions and revised grading related to nesting Index and Match functions and corresponding values for instructions #6 – 8.