Using Windows 8 (Holcombe) Test Bank Released
The test bank for Using Windows 8byJaneHolcombe andCharlesHolcombe is now available in SIMnet.
To access these test bank questions, be sure to add the textbook to your account:
- 1.Log in with an Administrator account
- 2.Go to Settings.
- 3.Click Textbooks.
- 4.If necessary, select your campus.
- 5.In the Available Textbooks list, scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Using Windows 8and then click the Add button to add the title to the Assigned Textbooks list.
Once you’ve added the textbook, you can create and assign a test bank exam:
- 1.Log in with a Full Instructor or Administrator account.
- 2.Go to Exams.
- 3.Click Create.
- 4.Expand the Type box near the top of the page, and select Test Bank Exam.
- 5.Add a title and click Next.
- 6.Expand the Textbook list and select Using Windows 8.
- 7.Expand the Test Bank list and select the chapter you want.
- 8.Add and remove questions until you have the exam you want. Remember, SIMnet saves automatically as you add/remove questions.
- 9.Click the Exam Preferences tab to verify or modify the exam preferences.
- 10.Click the Class Assignments or Student Assignments tab to assign the exam.
For more information about creating test banks and test bank exams, please refer to the SIMnet help files.