NEW Enhanced Student Section; Left Navigation; Resource Submission
TheStudentsview in the Course Manager has been updated to include more data at a glance. New columns include:
- Paired, which denotes whether or not a student has been paired to your school’s LMS
- Type,to easily note the type of access each student has, includingFull,Courtesy,Single Module, Proficiency, andUnregistered.
- *Last Name, First Name,*this column is a consolidation of theLast NameandFirst Name columns, which were previously separated.
- Missing Licenses, this column requires clicking theShow Missing Licenses Columnat the top of theStudentssection. If a student is missing licenses, the column will display a link,Details, that will bring you to a page with more specific information. If the column is blank, the student is not missing any information.
- On the Actions menu, you can now quickly break Blackboard or MH Campus pairings.
The Drop-down filter menus for each column type have also been improved to include selections in the PairedandTypefilter menus for an easier exact match.
Student Details View
The Left-hand navigation has been enhanced to streamline navigation within the Course Manager. The Right Arrows on the edge of the Left-hand navigation allow you to expand the submenu and navigate directly to the desired location.
Previously, to view the Class Organizer, users would need to load theManagesection and then load theOrganizeselection once the Manage selection had loaded. Now, clicking theManage right arrowexpands the selection and allows users to click directly on theOrganizeselection.
Left Navigation Detail
Users can now tell at a glance if a Resource submission is late with the newSubmitted Latecolumn. Resource files that have been submitted late have a clock icon in theSubmitted Latecolumn.
Resource Submission Submitted Late