SIMnet supports a variety of LMS integration options with Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, and Moodle.
Registering for SIMnet directly from your school's Learning Management System (LMS) is simple 1 or 2 step process depending on the type of integration your school uses.
Note: These steps only need to be completed once to setup the connection between your LMS account and your new SIMnet account. Further logins from your LMS will go directly to SIMnet.
1. Click on the SIMnet link from your LMS
Locate and click on the McGraw Hill Campus link, SIMnet assignment, or SIMnet link in your LMS to start the process.
MH Campus Tool
Canvas - Deep Integration
1. Login into your Canvas account and navigate to your Canvas course.
2. Click on Assignments or Modules or McGraw Hill SIMnet link in the left navigation menu. Each class may have selected a different location in Canvas to place the SIMnet link.
Canvas Deep Integration SIMnet link
Blackboard - Deep Integration
1. Log into your Blackboard account and navigate to your Blackboard course.
2. Click on Content link in the left navigation.
Click Content link.
3. Click on a SIMnet assignment link.
D2L - Deep Integration
Log into your D2L Brightspace account, navigate to your D2L Brightspace course, locate the SIMnet assignment in the course, and click on the SIMnet assignment
Moodle - Deep Integration
Log into your Moodle account, navigate to your Moodle course, locate the SIMnet assignment in the course, and click on the SIMnet assignment
MH Campus Tool - Classic Integration
Click the SIMnet SIMgrader button.
MH Campus Tool Link
2. Create a new account or sign in with an existing account
You will be prompted to either create a new SIMnet account or sign in with an existing SIMnet account. Depending on your school's setup, some fields may need to be input to complete the registration. Click Create Account or Sign In to complete the pairing process.